Internet banking with Application is very useful as it provides you a simple unique way to manage your bank account right from your mobile ph one at your finger print. You can manage your account transfer money and much more in seconds but you must be very careful while using application for banking as there are too many fake Mobile Internet Banking Applications that can steal your information and as well as your all money.
Recently Saudi Arabia central bank warned all Expates about fake banking application that exists on internet and ask all to only use verified and official banking application.
Here i Will provide you some of the useful and verified Saudi Arabia Official Banking Applications.
Enjaz App features:
- Download the App for FREE
- Enjaz App support 8 languages (Arabic, English, Urdu, Tagalog, Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, and Indonesian)
- Adding & managing beneficiaries
- Instant Money Transfer via “Enjaz Easy” service
- Instant Money Transfer via “Western Union” service
- Pay utility bills via “SADAD”
- Recharge prepaid mobile via ” SADAD ” service
- View Enjaz Card account number “IBAN” to fund you card.
- View Enjaz Card balance & Transactions details
- Change Enjaz Card PIN
- Stop Enjaz Card
- Enjaz Centers Locator
- Currency converter
SAAB Mobile Application
Welcome to SABBMobile – Saudi British Bank’s Mobile Banking Application!
Enjoy the ease, privacy and convenience of online personal banking anywhere and anytime with SABBMobile by Saudi British Bank, headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Manage your finances, pay your bills, transfer funds, and enjoy many other services, all within the app.
SABBMobile is free. There is no fee to access or use the app.Connectivity and usage rates from your wireless provider might apply.
You are required to register to use the app. You may use your SABBNet login details and enter the SMS code to access the application.
SABBMobile allows you to benefit from many services, including:
• View and manage your accounts
• View your credit card transactions including setting up a travel notification
• Manage your credit cards
• Share your IBAN
• Download your statements
• Add and manage your bills
• Pay your bills through SADAD (including one-time bill payments and government bills)
• Bulk Bill Payment
• Add, activate and manage beneficiaries
• Transfer funds between your own SABB accounts
• Transfer to any other SABB account
• Perform local and international transfers