Iqama News

Objection On Traffic Violations Saudi Arabia


Objections On Traffic Fine In Saudi Arabia


The General Director Of Traffic Now Allow Citizens And Expates To Object On Traffic Fine
The Traffic Fine Can Be Challenged Only Through Absher New Service
Remember At A Time Only One Objection Can Be Filed And You Have To Wait At Least For 7 Days .


Here Is The Simple Steps To File Objection On Traffic Violations

First Of All Go To Your Absher Account

Firstly Go To Services

Now Go To Traffic

Now Select Objection On Traffic Violations

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *